Our website has a new name, a new home. You can now visit this site by typing:
1. Your article should be about 500 words (please do not worry if you are over or under this limit). Submit the article by using the contact form found on this site.
2. Your article must be original and not spam. Before publication, all articles will be approved by the webmaster.
3. You may plug your personal website one time in your biography. No links in your content area. Your link should go to your main (home) page, and not a subpage of your website. Please note, if we notice any suspicious behavior with the link you provide, your guest post will be deleted. This will be up to the discretion of the webmasters, and cannot be challenged. If your link in the bio is commercial in nature (or if you provide these types of links in the content area), it may be considered a ‘paid’ text link or advertising. These are links that lead to a site with anything commercial, ads or product listings. Basically, if your link goes to a place of business, there may be a fee for this type of guest post.
4. To view past articles from guest authors, click here.
5. Once your article goes live, please share the link to your published story on your website or social networks.
6. Your article topics should be health, fitness, wellness, nutrition or obesity-related. We also accept technology, internet, and social media articles. Always feel free to submit your idea first for approval before writing your completed article. If we find your topic interesting, we will publish it.
7. Your article should not stir up any major controversy.
8. Please note, it may take a week or so for your article to be published. Articles go live in the order they are received. If the queue is low, your article may go live the same day sent in. On the other hand, if the queue is filled, it could be a significantly longer period of time. We cannot give you a specific publication date, we just ask that you remain patient. Once your article has been worked on, you will receive an email from us with your link and publication date.
10. When you submit your article, provide a way for visitors to contact you via email or social networks in case they want to follow up with a question for you.
As much as we appreciate any guest articles or submissions, we cannot guarantee the duration or length of time the article will remain on our site. We try to keep articles live as long as possible, but we reserve the right to take down any article submitted for any reason, without explanation.
Remember, all articles must be original, and not posted on any other websites (unless approved ahead of time by the webmaster). Your article will be taken down if found someplace else on the net, or if any links submitted in your article go to a spam, porn, sexual, drug, drug rehab, alcohol or gambling site…..or any other suspicious behavior with the link. All links on this site are no-follow links and must point to respectable sites. We apologize for this, but at times, we do work with some individuals about making their link a follow link (please contact us about this if interested in how to make this happen). Once your guest post goes live or is scheduled for publication, you cannot ask for it to be removed from the Your Health Journal web page.
The owners of Your Health Journal and anybody associated with the site welcome guest posts. Accepting a guest post does not mean this website endorses what was written by a guest author or a product, nor responsible for any guest author’s actions.